Homemade Bubur ChaCha

Posted by GenYong On Saturday, April 11, 2009 1 Feedbacks

At the end of CNY, there should be have one meal which called Bubur ChaCha. It's only made specialize on Chap Goh Meh 正月十五. On that day, my grandma cooked it as one big bowl. She said that we love to eat so cooked lots.

By the way, I really like it very much. I love to eat the ingredients of yam, potatoes and the most special something like jelly. It's "Q"(in hokkien) enough and make I feel delicious. Did you eat this at the end of the CNY? Usually no need to wait until the last day of CNY la, you can make it yourself at home anytime!

Bubur ChaCha
Bubur ChaCha #1
Bubur ChaCha #2
My grandma pro in cooking everything and what she cooked are almost delicious. She cooked this and when I taste it that's seems different taste from outside, it's really tasty and nice. What she said to me is she won't save more in eating
"Everyday you must eat right? How to save? People doing business outside they almost cheat you, homemade no need to save much!"

She used the ingredients:
  • Potatoes
  • Yam
  • Jelly
  • Raw Peanuts etc.
I tell you, you should come to my house taste her cooking. Belanja you XD! =) Posted by GenYong 11.04.2009

1 Feedbacks:

Wow, your version of bubur chacha looks so rich in ingredients. Feel like having a bite. But no, I don't have the practice of eating bubur chacha on chap goh mei. In fact, I haven't heard of it. Thanks for your information. :)

Post a Comment

Houliao!

HouLiao avenue