Homemade Char Koay Teow

Posted by GenYong On Sunday, February 22, 2009 0 Feedbacks

Hey guys, missed HouLiao for nearly a month right? Very sorry to say that, due to the writer was busy on studying, so didn't have updates for nearly one month. I managed to spend some time to do an updates. More photos are stored inside my PC and I don't know when can show you all. I will try my best to do it and try not to ignore this blog updates again.

Char Koay Teow #1
Char Koay Teow #2
This morning, my mum fried the Char Koay Teow. Actually Char Koay Teow 炒果条 is one of the popular local food that can found in Penang. When you travel to Penang, you can see that everywhere has selling Char Koay Teow. The one which famous on is in Gurney Drive. Do you taste before? For this time, we bought some ingredients and Koay Teow and fried it for lunch. Sunday ate the light food is more comfortable. Later I am going to have Wan Tan Mee for my dinner! Will post up soon. Check for those updates, thanks! Posted by GenYong 22.02.2009

0 Feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Houliao!

HouLiao avenue