Dinner @ BatuMaung

Posted by GenYong On Friday, November 21, 2008 0 Feedbacks

yo~! guys and gals here every foodie here. If any grammar mistake please get me know and I hope that you all don't blame up me because I am still learning to achieve the advance!

Alright, now I want to take you go and have dinner which I had on last few weeks ago! Actually this place is almost the best place to eat after recommended by my grandmother's friend. It's located at Batu Maung, Taman Iping. We went there for a few times(about 3 to 4 times). The food there not bad and the price is almost comfortable! 'Everyone can go there and eat'!

Drink!
That's my drinks. For me always is the 'Kepo ice'(in hokkien)! It's nice and cool.... I like it since I was small kid! XD...
Vegetables#1
Anyway, my uncle ordered two plates of vegetables. I prefer the first plate but for the second plate is called 'kangkung'(in malay). It fried with spicy recipes, so I not so like it!
Vegetables#2

Seafood!
That is the seafood what we called 'lala'(in hokkien). It fried with some scallions and some chillies to make up this meal become tasty!
Meat!
This is what we called the meat of deer! It's seems tasty but really pity to the deer! XD.
Yong Tao Hu
Alright, we also have a bowl of Yong Tao Hu.
Pork....
Oh ya, this plate is non halal. So I must advice to muslims! It's Pork! So sorry yo~!...
Chicken
Lastly, we have a plate of chicken.

This post photos not be so clear, so I would like to say a word sorry to my readers! I will get it more clear on next post. Thank you! Posted by GenYong 21/11/2008

0 Feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Houliao!

HouLiao avenue