Bak Kut Teh@ house

Posted by GenYong On Thursday, August 14, 2008 0 Feedbacks

This photos snapped a long time ago. I think is last month one sunday. My dad and my sister went to buy a packet of Bak Kut Teh from Bayan Baru(near SUNTECH Tower). The Bak Kut Teh stall is so popular, every times my sister likes to eat he sell Bak Kut Teh. Let see while I put in the bowl.

DSC04864
The fried 'yao char guai' is put. Mixed with the soup then eaten it seems so nice. In the soup contains of Bak Kut, Pork meats and many more 'mixture'. LOL.
DSC04863

DSC04868
This is my mum made Bihun Sup. Just put some meats in it to cook the soup. Cook the Bihun and then mixed with vegetables. Then this will be the good dish for us ready. XD....
DSC04867

This time show you Bak Kut Teh, and my mum homemade foods. Up next what will show you? Looking forward and keep waiting oh! Okay? Posted by GenYong 14/08/2008

0 Feedbacks:

Post a Comment

Houliao!

HouLiao avenue